Saturday, December 5, 2009

All Finished

There, I finally got all the cruise posted on the blog.  I realize it took me forever but it is finally done.  Plus Dan downloaded this program that makes blogging a whole lot easier.  Thanks Dan!!!  Now I won’t get frustrated like I was before about doing longer posts and lots of pictures.  I can post pictures as I go along.  Much easier!!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy the pictures even though most of you have seen them all already.  Dan and I really had a great time with Sara and Lowell (I think they had a great time as well!).  Next time we’ll have to get more family to come with us.  Dan and I think it would be really fun to get as much of the family to do a short cruise out of California down to Mexico sometime.  They’re pretty inexpensive and you can do a 4 day cruise and just drive over to California which would help with cost.  So let us know when someone wants to go and we’ll join you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment