Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Shower

I had to post something about my super awesome baby shower!!  It was a lot fun and I think that it turned out great!  My two sisters. . .

IMG_5314 

. . . and mother. . .IMG_5311

. . . threw me a great party.  Of course the food was great (THANK YOU ANNA!) and we enjoyed the leftovers for a few days.

IMG_5320

IMG_5317

We had tortellini, Sara’s famous Brie, artichoke dip, caprese salad, my mother-in-law’s awesome English Trifle and lots of other yummy, yummy things.  My sister Anna headed up most of the food and everything so I owe her a BIG THANK YOU!!!  In fact one of the games that we played was “Guess what cheese is in what dish.” Almost every dish we had that day had some sort of cheese in it.  Most people did okay, however the tortellini had everyone stumped as there were seven different kinds of cheeses in that one dish!!  I am so grateful for all the family and friends that showed up to help us celebrate this exciting event in our lives. 

Grandma and Aunt Kayla were even able to make it, which is just great!!

IMG_5299

Unfortunately having the baby shower has not made Dylan come any more quickly and none of the presents came with the baby included:

IMG_5321  Thank you everyone for helping us get ready for this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment