Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Been A While

So I started this blog in hopes to be a little better at posting what is going on in our lives. Alas I haven't done so well (note: Dan hasn't posted anything either!). Anyway I thought I'd do a little catch up before we leave on our trip next week. I am finally settling down at work and have officially started at my home store. I have a set schedule now which is a huge relief. The hardest thing the past few months has been not knowing what my schedule was for more than about a week at a time. I am a big planner and not being able to be in control of my schedule was starting to get to me.

Dan's work is going pretty well too. He had to go to Grand Rapids, MI a few weeks ago for 10 days (wow it was a long time!!) for work. It was really crazy busy there and one week he worked over 90 hours (way to go DAN!). It has calmed down a little but it is still pretty crazy at work. His company is doing pretty well and it may get kind of crazy the next couple of months if things go as planned at work. We are both very grateful to have the job security that we do!

Alright I'm am now going to give a little timeline of what has happened and share a few photographs with all of you. Here it goes. . . . .


May 2008 - Dan's Graduation



































Dan's a hybrid graduate: 1/2 BYU 1/2 ASU
















Here is some of the family that was able to come to the celebration at the park after graduation. Chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, chips, and of course. . . . CAKE was on the menu!

My dad seemed to like the blue frosting. Yummy!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment